Meeting date: November 4th
- Announcements – members and guests share upcoming projects, shows, seminars, etc.
- Guest Speaker: Dan Dinsmore br> br>
Dan is the CEO and Founder of Overit Media. For more on Overit visit www.overit.com.
- Network Break/Elections – Members vote for the following Board Positions: President, Program Chair, Secretary and Treasurer. (Voting Members must be paid in full.)
- Film Screenings:
- Paulina Shur will share her short, Farewell, My Short, But Brilliant Life (approx. 3 mins).
- Patrick Stephenson will share his short, Groundswell (approx. 4 mins).
- Election results announced.
The Upstate Independent Filmmakers Network Board:
- Ron Pucherelli: President and Treasurer
- Steve O’Connor: Vice President
- Jenna Noble: Secretary
- Megan Miller: Membership Chair
- Susie Griswold: Programming Chair
- Matt Kehoe: Fundraising Chair
- Barbara Whitchurch: Media Chair
- Charles Galuski: Internet Services Chair
Where we’re located: br>
Upstate Independents meets the first Tuesday of every month at The Linda: WAMC’s Performing Arts Studio, 339 Central Avenue, Albany, NY from 6:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Click
here to view the Google map and get directions. It is a great opportunity to network with others who are interested in all aspects of film and television production.
Check out the best independent film and media resource in Upstate New York. For more information, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.